Please see our Terms of Service for more details on prohibited items.
There are some items that we cannot move. Some examples are below:
- drugs or drug paraphernalia
- perishable items
- items prohibited by law
- weapons, explosives, flammable liquids (including fuel in the fuel tanks of vehicles such as scooters, or lawnmowers)
- anything that would otherwise put the safety of the crew, the truck, the customer, or the customer’s belongings at risk
- dangerous chemicals, including cleaning chemicals
- If you are unsure whether your items fall into the categories above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the blue "Chat Now" button on the bottom right of your screen for immediate assistance. Additional information, particularly about special items we can move, but cannot cover, can be found in Section 7 of our Terms of Service.
Please note that we will make a good faith effort on your move day to move any heavy (>300 lb) or oversized (exceeding the clearance of any hallway, doorway, etc.) items, however we cannot be held liable for damage to those items and will ask for you to sign a liability waiver for them on your move day.