Here are the expectations for being an Admiral on the Bellhop platform:
- Full-time role, 5 days/week Required days are Thursday-Sunday (there are exceptions), we try to give flexibility re: the selection of the 5th work day.
- Scheduling Typically, you will know your schedule ahead of time, but you are on call on days slated available. This means if you’re needed on a job, you’ll receive a call and the expectation is you’ll be there within 2 hours of the call. Do not leave town on days you are slated available.
- Driver role You will pick up the truck from the truck lot every time you are assigned to the mover and driver slot. If you are not assigned to the driver slot, you should drive to the location with your own personal vehicle.
- Clocking In You’ll utilize Payreel for clocking in and out for YOUR time, and the Bellhop App for clocking in and out for the CUSTOMER'S time. E.g. If you’re driving the truck, clock in and out in Payreel when at the truck yard, and in/out of the app when arriving and leaving the customer’s home. If you are not driving on the order, your clock-in/out in Payreel and in-app will be at the customer's home for both.
- Expectations Make sure to arrive at least 5-10 minutes early to each job and keep the customer up to date if you are running behind. The keywords with your attendance are consistency and reliability. You cannot remove yourself from an order or leave a job early.